Covenant leads our region in offering advanced therapies for neurological rehabilitation. For patients recovering from a stroke, brain or spinal cord injury—or any other neurological condition—we place emphasis on fostering personal independence in a wide range of daily tasks and self-care. Covenant offers a full continuum of neurological rehabilitation care from initial onset in acute care, to outpatient rehab in Covenant Rehab Centers-NeuroRehab.
Therapies we offer include:
- Cognitive retraining
- Expressive and receptive language skills training
- Muscle stimulation techniques
- Bioness technologies
- Neurodevelopmental techniques
- Activities of Daily Living
- RT300 Electrical Stimulation Bike
- Hand therapy
- Driving Evaluation with Simulator and On-Road
- Occupational Medicine
The Covenant Rehab Centers-NeuroRehab is located in the NeuroScience Institute.
Recovery can be a tough journey, but Covenant Rehab Centers will help you make it a positive experience. Get on the road to recovery. Use our online tool to find a physician or
contact us to make an appointment today.