For the latest information become a fan of our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/covson
After the application deadline you will be contacted by email regarding your application status. Please allow 6 weeks for decisions. We cannot give any admission status updates over the phone or to family members. If you are accepted you will receive admission information as well as your tentative acceptance letter.
Accepted and Alternant applicants will complete the following requirements as instructed.
Make Medical appointments with Student Health services to provide:
- Medical History
- Immunization records
- Drug screening
- Complete physical demand analysis
CPR BLS Certificate
- American Heart Association only
- January Applicants — Must be completed in specific months designated by the admission packet prior to admission
- August Applicants — Must be completed in specific months designated by the admission packet prior to admission
- You must submit a copy of your CPR card by the deadline listed in the admissions packet.
If you are currently enrolled in prerequisite classes during the application/admission process, they must be completed before the first day of classes at CSON. All transcripts of current courses must be submitted by the date stated in the admission packet. Your GPA must remain at minimum requirements after your last prerequisite grades are submitted. Failure to follow all admission instructions will result in denial of admission.