The following items must be received by 4:00 pm on March 15th for fall classes, or
on September 15th for spring classes. These application documents can be mailed together in a large envelope, or delivered in person. Items turned in separately will not be accepted. If mailing your application documents please be aware we must actually receive them by the deadline (postmark by the deadline will not qualify your application). To ensure we receive it by mail we recommend you send it certified.
****Due to March 15th falling during Spring Break, this year the Fall Application Deadline will extend to
March 18th at 5:00pm.****
- Online application for admission is open from January 15th--March 15th for Fall applicants and July 15th--September 15th for spring applicants. Please click the apply online tab to the left.
- Resume - Including work history, education, and any health care volunteer service
- A $50 application fee (money order) if all application documents are submitted at least 30 days prior to the application deadline. A $100 application fee (money order) if all application documents are submitted within the last 30 days of the application period. Payments must be submitted as a money order and payable to Covenant School of Nursing
- Official, unopened, high school transcript or GED verification
- Official, unopened, college/university transcripts
Submit three completed Reference Forms in legal envelopes size: 4¼ X 9 ½
- (Download the reference form and instructions here)
- Submit passing Entrance Exam scores (see “Entrance Exam” tab for details).
- Non-USA citizens must provide proof of Permanent Resident alien status.
Verify Your Application
The purpose of this event is to ensure your application documentation is submitted correctly and verified immediately by an advisor. These events are come and go and you are usually done within 15 minutes. Upon completion of the session you will receive a receipt ensuring your application process is complete and a door prize. Registration to attend an Application Session is required (click here). It is not a mandatory to attend an event, but it is preferred. If you choose to drop off your application documentation please make sure it is during normal working hours and understand that it might not be immediately checked for completeness.
To prepare for your session, please click the "Apply Online" tab to the right and complete your online application. This must be done prior to attending the Apply Together session. Registration for a session is not required. Please bring the following items when you attend an Apply Together Session:
- Money Order
- a. $50 money order for the first 30 days of the application period
- b. $100 money order for the first 30 days of the application period
- Copy of TEAS V scores
- Official Sealed High School Transcript
- All Official Sealed College Transcripts
- Three Reference forms
We prefer students to complete the online application, but if you are having difficulties please feel free to use the paper application and submit that application with all your supporting documents by the deadlines mentioned above.
After you apply online and receive an email that we have received your completed application please click here and create your account. You can click the instruction packet below to help guide you through various aspects of
your online applicant account. Applicant EMPOWER Tutorial