We know the education you receive here will be one of the soundest investments of your lifetime. Covenant School of Nursing Financial Aid Office serves as a central point of reference for students who need assistance with various financial aid programs.
At Covenant School of Nursing, we make every effort to help you put together a financial aid package that's right for you. Financial aid may be in the form of:
To receive assistance from federal student aid programs, students must meet the following conditions:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Have a Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be enrolled as a student
- Make satisfactory academic progress and be in good standing
- Register with the selective service, if required
Don't hesitate to contact the financial aid office with your financial aid questions. Covenant School of Nursing's Title IV Institution Code is 014107.
Financial Aid Office
2002 W Loop 289 (Wayland Plaza) Suite 120
Lubbock, Texas 79407-1704
Additional Links with Financial Aid Information