Admissions and Tuition
Covenant School of Radiography is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status or disability. It is the student's responsibility to notify Covenant School of Radiography of any functional disabilities which might interfere with his/her learning and performance as a radiology student and necessitate special accommodations while in school. Furthermore, the student understands that if he/she requires special accommodations because of disability, he/she must request in writing such consideration and submit a current letter from an appropriate licensed professional describing the nature of the functional limitation and specific accommodations needed while a student at Covenant School of Radiography.
Only after written documentation is presented can reasonable accommodation be provided.
Tuition for the 22-month radiography program at Covenant School of Radiography is $ 10,000 plus miscellaneous fees (books are included). An initial deposit of $200 dollars is required and will be applied to the last semester tuition. Saint Joseph's College's fees are listed on their website – email@example.com
Admission to Covenant School of Radiography depends upon selection by an admissions committee. The decision of the committee is based on the following criteria: GPA from college courses, interview, direct patient care, motivation, and character.
Deadline for our School is April 15. (Courses can be completed by the end of May).
- If a person inquires about admission at Covenant, first ask if they presently have a minimum of an Associate's degree. If so, they apply directly to Covenant School of Radiography. They DO NOT have to complete coursework at SJC, if they already have an Associate's Degree. If they have any questions, please have them call Covenant and speak to Lori Oswalt (806) 795-9803.
- If the person does not have an Associate's Degree, they first apply to SJC and start taking general education/specialty courses. Once these courses have been completed, then they apply to Covenant's School of Radiography's Program.
- If the applicant has any questions regarding Covenant's Admission Process, please direct them to Lori Oswalt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recognizing the importance of education, Covenant School of Radiography and Saint Joseph's College of Maine has formed a partnership that provides a seamless coordination for the conferral of an Associate's degree. This agreement allows applicants to complete a certain number of required Associate of Science courses in preparation for admission to Covenant School of Radiography. Saint Joseph's College does not guarantee admission for Covenant's Radiography Program. Students who have completed the required courses at Saint Joseph's College and
ARE NOT accepted into Covenant's Radiography Program will have a choice of another associate's degree option for completion at SJC.
Admission Process for Saint Joseph's College
- Go to: http://online.sjcme.edu/apply
- Complete the application. The application fee has been waived for applicants of Covenant School of Radiography.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be assigned and contacted by an admissions counselor, who will give you all the information you need, answer any questions you may have and enroll you in your first course(s).
- After you are enrolled in your first course(s), you will be assigned an academic advisor that will stay with you through your studies at SJC. They will be the best contact person at Saint Joseph's College.
- MANDATORY: Official transcripts must be sent from each institution that you have attended. Applicants are required to submit high school transcripts if they've never attended college, regardless of when they graduated from high school.
Please have all Official Transcripts sent to:
Graduate and Professional Studies Division
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, Maine 04084-5236
- Files cannot be reviewed for acceptance, until all official transcripts have been received.
- Upon receipt and review of all of the above, an individual degree audit will be mailed for your review.
Financial Aid Applicants:
Please visit this site on Saint Joseph' College's website, as it has all of the financial aid information that you will need for the completion of your application. http://online.sjcme.edu/financial-aid-overview.php