At Covenant School of Radiography (CSOR), we'll make every effort to help you put together a financial aid package that is right for you. Types of financial aid include:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant ( FSEOG)
- Federal Stafford and Federal Plus loan programs
- Limited healthcare services
- Part-time work opportunities
Financial aid application procedure:
· Submit all required forms and applications by June 15 for students beginning in August.
· Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application may be obtained from the financial aid office at Covenant School of Nursing. Students may also apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (use CSR school code 014107 on the application).
· Submit additional forms required to complete a financial aid file for CSOR. These forms may be obtained from the financial aid office at Covenant School of Nursing and include:
- CSOR Financial Aid Student Data Form
- Loan recipients: Federal Stafford Loan promissory note and CSOR Loan Information form.
- Additional items (i.e., Verification Worksheet: copies of financial documents: Social Security card: citizenship documentation: Selective Service registration: verification of marital status) may be required if selected by the Department of Education for verification.
At Covenant School of Radiography, we want you to know all of your financial aid options and understand what they mean for your future. We encourage you to use these links to learn more: