Financial Aid Programs
Covenant School of Surgical Technology is an affordable way to further your education and begin an exciting new career.
At Covenant School of Surgical Technology, we make every effort to help you put together a financial aid package that's right for you. Financial aid offerings consist of:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)
- Federal Direct Loan programs
- Covenant Health's HealthTraxx( this should be a link that will take them to the Health Traxx page)
- South Plains Workforce Solutions
To receive assistance from federal student aid programs, students must meet the following conditions:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Have a Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be enrolled as a student
- Make satisfactory academic progress and be in good standing
- Register with the selective service, if required
Financial aid application procedure:
- Download Student Data Form
- Submit all required forms and applications by June 1 for students beginning in July.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application may be obtained from the financial aid office at Covenant School of Nursing. Students may apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Covenant School of Nursing and Allied Health Title IV Institution Code is 014107.
Don't hesitate to contact the financial aid office with your financial aid questions:
Financial Aid Office
2002 W Loop 289 (Wayland Plaza) Suite 120
Lubbock, Texas 79407-1704
Discover how you can take part in our sacred mission of healing with a new career as a surgical technologist. Find out more about the Covenant School of Surgical Technology. Contact us or download an