Financial Aid Programs
Covenant School of Surgical Technology is an affordable way to further your education and begin an exciting new career.
The following will help you learn about the work-study opportunities we offer.
Covenant is dedicated to training medical experts who will share in our sacred mission of healing. To assist students who wish to become nurses, surgical technologists and radiology technicians, we founded HealthTraxx.
The career counseling services HealthTraxx offers include:
- Selecting the right career path
- Job placement
- Strategies for financing your education
HealthTraxx also has a financial aid program with two work-study options:
- During school—Work for Covenant Health while you take classes and receive extra pay and possible benefits.
- After graduation—Agree to work for Covenant Health once you have completed your courses, and be reimbursed for tuition and other expenses.
Covenant School of Surgical Technology is currently ineligible to participate in the Department of Education Higher Education Title IV Programs; therefore, federal aid is not available for students who enter the program. Students are expected to pay school expenses out of pocket.
Financial assistance is available for students eligible for educational benefits offered through the Veterans Administration under one of the following:
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Non Contributing VEAP (Section 903)
- GI Bill – Active Duty Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 30)
- GI Bill – Selective Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606)
- Dependents Education Assistance (Chapter 35)
Eligible students should contact the Veterans Certification clerk in the school office (725-4307) prior to registration to obtain needed information.
Tuition and fees must be paid by the student. The school does not participate in the VA advance payment program.
Additional financial assistance is available through Texas Work Source. Please contact your local Texas Work Source office for more information.
Discover how you can take part in our sacred mission of healing with a new career as a surgical technologist. Find out more about the Covenant School of Surgical Technology. Contact us or download an