Are you ready to start a rewarding career? To play a critical role in one of the most vital teams in the hospital?
Review the Covenant School of Surgical Technology requirements below and decide if a new career as a surgical technologist is right for you. Applications and all materials are due by
- All application materials must be submitted together to complete your application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proof of current certification in American Heart Association CPR for the Healthcare Provider (certification must not expire during the school year)
- Three (3) written personal references to be mailed in separate from the application
- Official copies of high school and/or college transcripts
- Take the pre-entrance exam, TABE, with Texas Worksource. Each subtest must be passed with a grade equivalent of 10.0 or above in order to qualify for the program. Contact Myra McNeil, 806.771.3815 ext 2131 for information.
- Submit $100 application processing fee. Must be submitted with the application.
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- Interview with Program Dean and Instructors
- Medical Terminology. Course must be completed prior to completing application or proof of enrollment and completion of prior to start date. Can be an online course, community course, or from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts must be provided to the school with the application or upon completion of the requirements.
- Courses must be completed within 10 years of the program start date.
Discover how you can take part in our sacred mission of healing with a new career as a surgical technologist. Find out more about the Covenant School of Surgical Technology. Contact us or download an