Are you ready to start a rewarding career? To play a critical role in one of the most vital teams in the hospital?
Review the Covenant School of Surgical Technology requirements below and decide if a new career as a surgical technologist is right for you. Applications and all materials are due by
- Applications are accepted year round. The deadline to submit a completed application is March 15th – ALL requirements must be met by this date including background check and interview.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proof of current certification in American Heart Association CPR for the Healthcare Provider (certification must not expire during the school year)
- Three (3) written personal references to be mailed in separate from the application
- Official copies of high school and/or college transcripts
- Take the TABE test offered through Work Source Solutions. Contact Myra McNeil, 806.771.3815 ext 2131 for information.
- Submit $100 application processing fee. Must be submitted with the application.
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- Interview with Program Dean and Instructors
- Medical Terminology. Course must be completed prior to completing application or proof of enrollment and completion of prior to start date. Can be an online course, community course, or from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts must be provided to the school with the application or upon completion of the requirements.
- Courses must be completed within 10 years of the program start date.
Covenant will be offering a Medical Terminology course beginning Tuesday, April 2, 2013. The class meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm – 8pm for five weeks. The course will meet in the Knipling Education Conference Center at 21st and Louisville. The cost is $90 and must be paid at time of registration. For more information, contact Scott Crane, 725-0766.
Discover how you can take part in our sacred mission of healing with a new career as a surgical technologist. Find out more about the Covenant School of Surgical Technology. Contact us or download an