At Covenant Health, we pride ourselves on offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package to all of our employees. All full-time and part-time employees that work at least 20 hours or more are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Covenant’s benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance—dental insurance includes 80 percent coverage on all services, including bleaching trays and orthodontic work
- 401(a) employee retirement plan with a 3 percent to 10 percent employer contribution based on years of service
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 1 percent employer contribution based on employee contribution
- Paid life insurance and disability coverage for full-time employees
- Employee recognition program
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prescription drug plan
- Retiree medical reimbursement plan
- Paid Time Off program that combines vacation, sick days and paid holiday time into a single bank
- Tuition reimbursement
- HealthTraxx educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for annual merit increases
You have access to many other benefits, including on-site child care for employees who work both shifts and an infirmary for sick kids. In fact, Covenant was named “The Best Place for Moms to Work” by Lubbock Online.
For more information, access Benefits Passport, your online benefits management resource, or call 806.725.0543.