Covenant Health Levelland
About Covenant Health Levelland
- 24-hour emergency care with seven exam rooms
- Radiology services, including 3-D ultrasound; CAT scan; MRI; digital mammography;
and fluoroscopy, echo, and vascular ultrasound
- Clinic and Hospital Laboratory Services
- Maternity services, including a four-bed obstetrical unit with a separate nursery
- Physical therapy and rehab services
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Outpatient services
Founded in 1971 as Cook Memorial Hospital, Covenant Health Levelland offers
exceptional healthcare services to Hockley County and surrounding communities.
A faith-based organization, we are affiliated with Covenant Health in Lubbock.