Circle of Saints
Covenant Health Foundation has been blessed by the long-term support of community business partners for many years. This year, 13 area businesses and organizations became members of our Circle of Saints by donating at least $15,000 to Covenant events, programs and equipment initiatives. One of these members, AC Uniforms, has consistently given to Covenant since 2002, donating 10% of gross sales from Covenant employees to the Foundation. AC Uniforms has supported many projects through the years, including the Children's Hospital Family Resource Center, endowment funds for Hospice of Lubbock and Covenant School of Nursing; as well as the mobile mammography unit.
The 2014 Covenant Health Foundation Circle of Saints members are:
- AC Uniforms
- Atmos Energy
- The CH Foundation
- Creative Homes Lubbock
- James A. "Buddy" Davidson Foundation
- E.A. Franklin Charitable Trust
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Mary L. Livermore Foundation
- Racer Classic Car Wash
- Sanford & Tatum Insurance Agency
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Office of the President
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
Thank you, Circle of Saints, for your continued support!