Covenant Health is pleased to provide CarePages websites as a benefit to families and their loved ones. Through FREE, personalized CarePages websites, members can create their own community of hope. In just a few easy steps, you can create a CarePages website and begin to share your journey with others.
Note: At no time does Covenant Health divulge or provide any patient information for the purposes of this service.
CarePages is a service for patients and families that will allow family and friends to stay in touch before, during and after hospitalization. Patients and families will be able to create and update a free, private and personalized web page where they can share their latest news with friends and family, and receive messages of support.
CarePages let patients and families:
- Update everyone at the same time without repeated phone calls or emails
- Create a web page that is private and not open to the general public
- Send compliments to caregivers
- Create a virtual meeting place on the web
- Share news and photos as often as needed
- Receive emotional support during a time of need
To access CarePages, please visit http://www.carepages.com/covenanthealth/. Help is available for CarePages by contacting
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888.852.5521, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Central time.