When it comes to heart health, only one word describes Covenant Health’s comprehensive services. “First.” For more than 40 years, Covenant has led the way in bringing our region the very best cardiac care.
- In 1965, Covenant opened one of the first cardiac care units in Texas
- In 1968, Covenant was the site of the first angiogram in the region
- In 1970, the region’s first open-heart surgery was performed at Covenant
- In 1991, Covenant performed the region’s first heart transplant
- In 1995, the Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute became the first comprehensive heart care center devoted to digital cardiac imaging in the United States
That commitment to being first continues, in terms of technology, treatment, and in the minds and hearts of our community.
Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute is home to an expert team of medical professionals whose collective experience in heart care is second to none. Driven by Covenant’s unique mission of caring, they can be counted on to deliver cardiac care
from the heart.
Discover the wide range of programs and services offered by the Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute or for more information call 1.877.HEART60.