Registered dietitians are nutrition professionals and the most credible, objective source of nutrition information. In addition, they are trained in the use of nutrition to prevent and control disease. Look for the initials R.D. after your nutritionist's name. These credentials indicate that the practitioner has completed an accredited four-year educational program, 1,200+ hours of supervised practice, and passed a national exam. Meet with the dietitian at Covenant Lifestyle Centre today to discuss your nutritional health.
- Physician-referred, insurance-based appointments
- Self-pay appointments
- Diabetes support groups
- Bariatric nutrition and exercise programs
- Weight management programs
- Worksite nutrition education classes (available upon request)
- Sports-specific nutritional counseling
- Community wellness programs
- Childhood nutrition classes
- Family nutrition classes
Jamie Hocker, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Covenant LifeStyle Centre
T. 806.725.0358 or 806.725.4386