The Covenant Women’s Hospital at the Lakeside Campus is home to the most advanced birthing center in the region. When you have your baby at Covenant Women’s Hospital, you’ll stay in the relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere of our mother-baby center through every phase of your childbirth experience, from labor and delivery to recovery.
Learn about our Ambient Birthing Suite and Birth Doula Program
- 13 labor and delivery suites
- 2 operating/ delivery rooms and a recovery room
- 40 mother-baby rooms in the women’s center
- Newborn nursery
- Level IIIC Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Private waiting room
In addition, we offer private suites, room service, and a state-of-the-art mother and baby monitoring system. You’ll also enjoy all the pampering of a fine hotel, including a gourmet meal for two, wireless Internet access, baby care gifts and more.
Other features include
- Excellent Physicians – Our laborist program features board certified and board eligible OB/GYNs who are on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This means our expecting moms will receive the absolute best care and personal attention from our physicians.
- Family-oriented environment - Fathers, siblings and other special people are encouraged to play active roles at this special time through flexible visiting hours.
- Rooming-in policy - This allows you to keep your baby with you as much as desired.
- Newborn education - Nurses and patient educators are available to assist with your baby’s care so you feel confident in your infant care skills prior to going home.
- Lactation services- We offer a complete Breastfeeding Program, including a Certified Lactation Consultant and Certified Breastfeeding Counselors. You will have personalized education and support, including one-on-one assistance if the need arises. We encourage all moms to take advantage of the Prenatal Breastfeeding class prior to delivery. Outpatient services include the Infant Weight Check Clinic and Breastfeeding Support Group.
- Infant security - We place identification bands on infants and parents immediately at birth. This, along with a number of other security measures, ensures the safety of you and your newborn during your hospital stay.
Baby’s first photo
View your newborn’s first photo in the baby photos section.
You are offered beauty and excellence in newborn photography during your stay with Covenant by Paper Moon Photography which is a top, leading company in newborn photography. Our goal is to take striking photographs of your newborn without the stereotypical hospital look. We strive to provide each of our clients a unique and enjoyable experience as we help to capture these precious moments through stunning photographs. We thank each of our client's for letting us be a part of your family during this joyous event.
Our take on newborn photography:
We are not your point and shoot photography company. We dedicate 30 minutes exclusively for your newborn's session to guarantee exquisite, quality photographs that you are proud to show to loved ones.
Each of our photographers is extensively trained under Cyndi DuPont who has nearly two decades of experience photographing newborns.
Our staff works with you one on one to develop and meet your photography needs.
Our company has dozens of outfits for you to choose from so if you did not bring anything that is photo-ready you have plenty of options to fit any style.
There is no sitting fee and no photographer's fee. Covenant graciously covers those costs so that your photography session is complimentary to you during your stay.
Our company provides basic skin softening and blemish removal to each photograph purchased so that you truly see your baby in each photograph.
See your photographs that same day, and let our knowledgeable staff help you select a package that is the perfect option for you and your family.
Maternity sessions are also an option to you. Our basic session is complimentary with a Parenting Class taken at Covenant. You have 3 different session options for you to select from ranging from 30-60 minutes and up to 3 outfit changes.
Maternity images receive skin softening and retouching so that you remember and can show the joys of expecting without worries of stretch marks or other signs typical of a mother to be.
How to book an appointment with Paper Moon Photography:
A representative from our company will come by your room where they will set up an appointment time that works best for you, and you may select your outfit.
Our studio is located on the 4th floor in room 442. If we are not in a session at that time stop in and talk with one of our staff about an appointment.
You can contact our office directly at 806-725-6411 or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you and your newborn!
For more information or to schedule a tour of our facility, call 866-4-Covenant.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., with a limit of four visitors at a time.
- Visiting hours are 24 hours a day for support person (i.e.: spouse, father, grandparent).
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed general visitation on the Mother/Baby Unit.
- Siblings under 14 years of age are allowed to visit. Sibling visitation must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times.
- Anyone who is ill or has been exposed to a communicable illness should be restricted from visitation.
- Any exceptions to the visiting hours (after hours) will be approved only after the lobby security officer has secured permission of the nursing unit staff.