Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute
Since 1965, when Covenant Medical Center opened one of the first cardiac care units in Texas, Covenant Health has been providing world-class heart care right here in Lubbock. Now, the Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute (CHI) is a six-story freestanding facility with additional inpatient services in the main building of Covenant Medical Center.
CHI is home to our region’s most advanced treatments and state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies. Services we offer include:
- Diagnostics and prevention
- The latest heart surgery techniques, including
- Cardiac catheterization
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery
- Coronary stent placement
- Heart valve repair/replacement surgery
- Pacemaker/implantable cardioverter defibrillator insertion
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Robotic surgery
- Tilt table procedure
CHI also brings together a team of top cardiac physicians, nurses and other professionals whose collective experience in heart care is second to none-and whose sacred mission is compassionate care for every patient.
If you’re ready to experience the finest cardiac care in the region, use our online tools to find a physician or call 806.725.0000.
Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute Location
3514 21st Street
Lubbock, Texas 79410