Visiting Hours and Policies
Infant child security is a top priority at Covenant Women's and Children's. Because of our commitment to keep your infant/child safe, we have implemented visitation policies. We hope that family and friends will find the following visitation hours beneficial to your child.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. An announcement will be made at 8:45 p.m. every evening to remind all visitors that they have 15 minutes to be with their loved one.
- One support person may stay/visit 24 hours per day, i.e. mother, father, grandparent.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed general visitation on the mother/baby unit. PICU and NICU visitation is restricted during the winter months for children under 14.
- A maximum of four adult visitors per patient room are allowed at one time. (Only two visitors allowed in the PICU.)
- Visitors must show photo identification such as driver's license from 7 p.m.-6 a.m. seven days per week at main entrance only.
- Pediatric ICU visitation is limited to 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 9 p.m. for any visitors other than parents and grandparents.
- NICU visitation is limited to two visitors per child. Visitation is restricted from 6 a.m.-8 a.m. and from 6 p.m.-8p.m.
- An adult must accompany and supervise all visitors under age 18.
Rely on Covenant Children’s Hospital to provide the quality health care your children deserve right in your own neighborhood. When you’re ready to get the region’s best pediatric care for your child, use our online tools to find a physician or
contact us for more information.