When it's time for you to leave our hospital, we want to make sure
you're prepared for a successful recovery. Take a look at the list
below to make sure you've thought of everything, and call your doctor
if you have any questions once you've returned home.
After notification of discharge by your physician, your nurse will give
you a discharge instruction sheet regarding medications, follow-up appointments
and other instructions specific to your diagnosis.
Things to bring:
- continuing care instructions from your nurse and doctor
- personal items
- items you received while at the hospital
- valuables you deposited in the hospital's safe
- medications being held at the pharmacy
Things to do:
- Let your nurse know where you'd like packages and mail forwarded.
- Visit the cashier to make payment arrangements and pay any charges not
covered by your insurance.