Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are
the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares
during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both
sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come
see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
- Labor, Delivery and Recovery: Visitors are limited to two at a time, unless
specific exceptions are made with the physician. Children under the age
of 12 are discouraged from visiting.
- Post-Partum: Visitors are limited to immediate family when the baby is
in the room. No other infants or toddlers may visit.
- Nursery: Visitors are not allowed in the nursery area. Parents who are
returning to the nursery to visit an “extended stay” newborn
must check in with the nurse on duty.
- Children under the age of 12 are discouraged from visiting.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread
of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Hobbs Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco use of any kind is prohibited
on all hospital and clinic grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor
Our gift shop is a great place to find all kinds of gifts to tell loved
ones "I care." Visit us near the main entrance of the hospital.
Gift Shop Hours:
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Patients, guests and their families can also get a hot, healthy meal (or
a snack or cold beverage) in our cafeteria. You'll find it on the
first floor of the hospital. Vending machines are located on the first
floor across from the gift shop.
7 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., daily
Call the Hobbs Hospital cafeteria at (575) 492-5000.