Covenant Orthopedics is home to the finest hand and wrist surgeons in the region. We treat the full spectrum of diseases of the hand and upper extremities, including fractures, tumors, ligament disruptions and more. We specialize in complex surgeries and offer a comprehensive array of support services ranging from pre-operative education to post-surgery rehabilitation.
Procedures we offer include:
- Closed reduction and fixation—Realigns fractured bones and immobilizes the area using internal fixtures like wires and rods
- Tendon repair—Fixes injured tendons and surrounding structures
- Nerve repair—Mends damaged nerves and can include reattachment and nerve grafts when necessary
- Fasciotomy—Treats compartment syndrome, a condition that causes severe pain and muscle weakness
- Joint replacement—Removes damaged joints and replaces them with artificial prostheses
When you're ready to find a true partner for your orthopedic health, use our online tool to find a physician or
contact us to make an appointment.