Women's Heart Services
Did you know that heart disease is by far the leading cause of death in women, as well as men? It’s true.
That’s why the Covenant Heart & Vascular Institute has developed comprehensive services dedicated to the total heart care needs of women. We’re developing life-saving prevention programs and treatments just for women and helping them become more knowledgeable about their heart disease risks.
Services we offer include:
- Diagnostics and prevention
- The latest heart surgery techniques, including
- Cardiac catheterization
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery
- Coronary stent placement
- Heart transplantation
- Heart valve repair/replacement surgery
- Pacemaker/implantable cardioverter defibrillator insertion
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Robotic surgery
- Tilt table procedure
Use our online tools to find a physician at the women’s heart center at Covenant or call 1.866.6WOMENS.