The best way to reach a Chaplain is to ask your nurse, and have the Chaplain
on your floor paged to come for a visit.
Hours of service
Chaplains provide 24-hour care based on the need of the patients, their
families and friends and the hospital staff.
6 a.m. – 10 p.m. Chaplains are available for any religious or spiritual need.
10 p.m. – 6 a.m. Chaplains are available for emergencies only and
can only be contacted by the House Supervisors.
Request a visit
- When you are scheduled for a hospital visit, due to any medical procedure
requiring a hospital stay
- When admitted into the hospital
- When arriving on your floor and being admitted by your nurse, you can request
a Chaplain with the admitting nurse
- When you call the operator of the hospital, you can request a Chaplain
- When you visit with your doctors, any therapist, or anyone with a Covenant
Health badge, can request a Chaplain